Our Admissions Office is here to meet with you and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at any time at (270) 651-7729. We look forward to getting to know you and your children!
The process for admittance into GCA is as follows:
- Schedule a private tour. We invite you to see our school and meet our faculty, staff and students.
- Complete the Application for Admission.
- Pay application fee according to tuition and fees schedule for year of enrollment.
- Schedule a parent observation visit through the Admissions Office.
- Arrange for your child to take the entrance exam.
- Personal interview of prospective student’s parents and/or student conducted by the Principal.
- Submit a church verification form.
- Obtain transcript of academic records from last school attended and copy of current report card.
- Sign and submit pertinent forms.
- Schedule a Student Shadowing Day through the Admissions Office.
- Obtain up-to-date certificate of immunization and a written report or copy of physical examination by a physician stating that your child is free of any communicable disease.