Glasgow Christian Academy
2015-2017 Expected Student Outcomes
(Presented at Teacher Orientation – August 2015 – Derived from Core Values)
- GCA students, upon graduation or as an upperclassman, can articulate and defend their Biblical Worldview while having a basic understanding of opposing worldviews
7th – 12th Grade Bible Courses Surveys to Alumni
- Students respect, obey, and honor their authority figures, understanding how this relates to respecting, obeying and honoring the Lord.
Classroom Behavior Rules Chapel
- Students are well prepared in all academic disciplines and are eager to use their skills.
Qualified Staff Approved Curriculum
Lesson Plans Community Opportunities
- Read God’s Word daily. Learn to love, study, and desire God’s Word. Teach others God’s Word.
Personal Application Bible Classes Personal Examples
Approved Curriculum Chapel
- In all our GCA students and our school participates in, do in excellence representing Christ.
Handbook Surveys Athletics
- Students and staff look for areas of service both locally and globally.
Church Opportunities Community Opportunities (Crossroads, NextStep, etc.)
Davis Family Paige Family
ACSI Rejoice with Student’s Professions from summer